- Gather, validate, and document business requirements (BRS).
- Manage IT activity (incidents, service requests, change requests, projects) within planning and budgets.
- Support in process of cost estimations and identification of savings.
- Model business processes and identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Identify issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions. Outline business impacts.
- Support the process of implementing solutions; lead on testing the solutions.
- Manage and coordinate IT activity (mainly changes and projects) in member groups (IOSC, IOWG, BI User Group, remuneration committees).
- Support in the task of creating guidelines and manuals.
- Support the Operations and Remuneration Managers with specific tasks around data analysis, KPI/report calculation processes and reference data.
IPC has an established information security management system and is ISO27001 certified. All new hires are required to undertake a series of information security awareness sessions which address, among other topics, staff responsibilities regarding information security and privacy.