- Develop and produce reports on comparative performance of postal operators and leading players in the global e-commerce supply chain based on analysis of the macro environment, financial reporting, business unit, volumes, employees, network, and sustainability reporting.
- Provide analytical and commentary support for the IPC Global Postal Industry Report.
- Support and update the content of the IPC Statistical Database.
- Analyse the performance of IPC members, other postal operators, and key competitors.
- Provide data mining support, using automated techniques where possible to maximise efficiency and data quality.
- Identify trends in competitive environments and present findings to senior management
- Manage ad-hoc projects.
- University graduate.
- Highly numerate, very strong MS Excel and data analysis skills are required.
- 2-3 years of experience in market intelligence and data analysis is preferred.
- Experience in application of statistical techniques and data automation techniques is also preferred.
- The candidate should be able to extract, interpret and report on key information from annual reports and other sources.
- Good knowledge of project management techniques.
- Results orientated, pro-active, team player, able to work and actively contribute in a team environment
Application & Contact information
To apply, send your CV indicating the position you are interested in along with a covering letter telling us why you think you’re the right person for the job at: [email protected]
International Post Corporation
Avenue du Bourget 44