Established in 1997, PRIME is a global postal co-operative organization of 156 National Designated Operators. The members’ vision is to successfully develop and deliver high quality tracked delivery services in the added-value letters and packets cross-border mail category. PRIME has a strategic focus of developing competitive postal solutions for the e-commerce market and expand the membership of its business agreements among the members.
The PRIME Operations Manager assists the Head of PRIME with; facilitating and supporting member Posts in their participation in PRIME, managing operations, quality and remuneration improvements, expanding the International Merchandize Return Service and the use of the Global Customer Service System to all PRIME participants; calculating the yearly contribution fees of PRIME members; undertaking complex business analysis, specifying business requirements, conducting users acceptance testing and managing the development of I.T. systems used for the reporting and the development PRIME services.
In addition the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring trading partner agreements are in place to enable data exchange between Posts; providing daily qualified support to complex members’ queries; guaranteeing the accuracy of monthly performance and quarterly remuneration reports; ensuring the necessary quality management processes and performance indicators are developed, implemented and maintained; ensuring the enhancement, update and maintenance of the PRIME website content; drafting documents for the PRIME activities.
This varied and challenging role is likely to suit an individual who can demonstrate:
- High mathematical acumen together with strategic thinking and capability to work under pressure
- 8 years+ international strategic experience preferably on quality, operations, remuneration and product development, with at least 5 years in a managerial role in a postal service company
- Successful experience of managing in a complex and demanding service environment with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- A track record of developing, implementing, monitoring, and continually improving quality, operation, and remuneration processes in the postal environment
- Experience of developing and managing the implementation of specifications for the development and enhancement of IT and quality reporting
- Successful experience in management of strategic relations with third party service providers
- Successful experience in achieving agreed business objectives and targets
Candidates should have at least a university degree or higher and be fluent in spoken and written English. Added advantages would be previous experience in the postal industry, and of working in an international multi-cultural environment.
The candidate should be proficient in the in-depth use of Excel and PowerPoint, be very detail-oriented and adaptable to a fast-paced environment, flexible and work dedicated.
The role might require working long hours.
Application & Contact Information
To apply, send your CV indicating the position you are interested in, along with a covering letter telling us why you think you’re right for us, to email@example.com.
International Post Corporation
Avenue du Bourget 44,