Through our service platform, we offer cutting-edge solutions to adapt to new market realities and help posts meet evolving customer demands through technological enhancements.
All of IPC’s services aim to enable posts to save costs or improve service quality by achieving synergies and enhancing cooperation. While e-commerce volumes continue to increase throughout the world, IPC has taken significant steps towards the greater integration of postal networks by developing the technical capacity for posts to offer a reliable end-to-end cross-border delivery service.
How are IPC's services defined?
- Airmail consignment performance analysis tool
- Bag Pool Management
- Computer Aided Post through EDI
- Data quality monitoring (DQM) tool
- Air Process Harmonisation (FoMbA)
- Integrated Forecasting, Allocation and Booking Solution (IFABS)
- Harmonised Labelling
- Mail Registration Device (MRD)
- Box Pool Management
- Sprinter Network
- Tray Pool Management