IPC Senior Executive Forums are exclusive events in which top postal executives have an international forum to meet, share viewpoints, and exchange opinions. The objective is to gain strategic insights from a peer group of experts.
IPC Senior Executive Forum on Parcels, Brussels, October 2008
Prior to this event, IPC worked with The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) to prepare material designed to challenge participants and generate debate.
This work comprised:
- A mega-trend survey of senior postal executives’ views
- A “deep dive” into the French market, via face-to-face, phone and web-based interviews, to identify sender and receiver trends and preferences
- Desk research into the business-to consumer (B2C) home delivery market
- BCG expertise captured via interviews with e-commerce, web 2.0, multi-channel, mega-trends and new retailing specialists within the group
- Executive Summary
- Contact List
- Research Study Findings - Insights to the Home Delivery Parcels Market : The Boston Consulting Group
- Perspectives on Parcel Home Dlivery in Canada : Louis O'Brien, svp & president, parcels division, Canada Post
- Parcel Home Delivery in New Zealand : Peter Fenton, chief executive postal services, New Zealand Post
- B2C - The Receiver Part : Jérôme Charlez, marketing research & strategy director, GeoPost