IPC Best Practice Seminar on Productivity Measures, 4-5 November 2009
Identification of best practice for operational postal delivery productivity measurement – which KPIs are IPC members reporting at local, regional and headquarter levels?
Which ones are the most effective, and what lessons can be learned from comparisons within the postal industry and from best practice productivity measures from external industries?
- Executive Summary
- Delegate Feedback
- Contact List
- Presentation Deck - Productivity Measures : IPC, Elmar Toime, Adrian King
- Information Share : Gerhard Gompf, vice president, operations global cross-border, Deutsche Post DHL
- Information Share : Alain Roset, Network 2012, Industrial Division, Groupe La Poste
- Information Share : Martin von Horsten, head of distribution, vice president, Post Danmark
- Information Share : Peter Brännström, COO, director of operations, Posten Meddelande AB
- Information Share : Gust Helsen, planning & performance manager, De Post / La Poste
- Information Share : Hermann Schaffer, manager process management, Österreichische Post
- Information Share : Roland Schiltz, responsible Office of Exchange, P&T Luxembourg
- Unlocking the Potential of Frontline Managers : McKinsey