IPC Senior Executive Forums are exclusive events in which top postal executives have an international platform to meet, share viewpoints and exchange opinions so that they can strategic insights from a peer group of experts.
SEF on Media Services and the Consumer in 2020
The consistent message drawn from the 2011 SEF (20-21 September 2011) is that direct mail is in transition, becoming a complimentary media to online. Empowered by innovative technology and supported by high-quality data, it acts as the vehicle for delivering enriched and interactive customer experiences that can bring people into the digital space and engage in one-to-one dialogues both offline and online. The perception and image of direct mail needs to change and evolve from old fashioned to dynamic, from inactive to inter-active, from mass to premium, from expensive to added value in one-to-one communication.
- IPC Senior Executive Forum on Media Services and the Consumer in 2020 :Jane Dyer, IPC Director Markets & Communication; Mark Harrison, IPC Head of Markets; Angela Cox, IPC Manager of Market Research
- Vision 2020: What will change for mail? : Tanguy Biart, Business Unit Manager Mail and Press, bpost
- Technology and Innovation: A DM Postal Survival Guide: Laurene Cihosky, Senior Vice-President, Direct Marketing, Advertising & Publishing Business, Canada Post
- Physical dialog marketing: market challenges/strategy approaches: Jurgen Hofmann, Vice President, Deutsche Post DHL
- Communication investments, media mix, relevance of Direct Mail in today’s environment: An industry perspective: Valentina Carnevali, Secretary General, Direct Marketing Association
- Innovation in Direct Marketing: Delphine Desgurse, Head of Marketing Intelligence and Strategic Planning, Le Groupe La Poste
- The Cloud Driven Consumer: Current MIT Research: Professor Glen Urban of the MIT Center for Digital Business
- 1:1 Marketing and CRM: Arild Horsberg, CEO, Bring Dialog Norge AS, Norway Post
- Direct Marketing Evolution: Robert Rosa, Marketing Manager, P&T Luxembourg
- IPC meeting DM: Sander de Bakker, Manager Media Services, PostNL
- Digital Innovation and Direct Mail : Giles Finnemore, Royal Mail
- UPU innovation initiatives: Raquel Ferrari, Programme Manager, Direct Mail and Stakeholder Relations, UPU
- Technology & Innovation: Opportunities for Direct Marketing: Thomas J. Foti, Manager, Marketing Mail, USPS