IPC Senior Executive Forums are exclusive events in which top postal executives have an international forum to meet, share viewpoints, and exchange opinions. The objective is to gain strategic insights from a peer group of experts.
IPC Senior Executive Forum on Direct Mail, Brussels, February 2009
At this Forum IPC presented the findings of the IPC Direct Marketing Intelligence research study into direct marketing and the role of direct mail across seven IPC members’ markets.
Further sessions expanded on some of the key issues dealt with in the research study, including the integration of direct mail into cross-media campaigns, how best to demonstrate return on investment and the development of direct mail in a mature market.
- Executive Summary
- Contact List
- DM Boost @ De Post from ROI to Customer Intimacy : Dirk Oosterlink, managing director, media mail, De Post/La Poste
- Improving Coordinated Multimedia Campaigns with MediaMail and a Strategic Update on Adressdialog : Thomas Kipp, head DHL Global Mail, Europe
- Opportunities for Direct Mail in a Changing Media Landscape : Sander de Bakker, manager, DM Services, TNT Post
- The Direct Mail Value Proposition: A Path to Growth in Mature Markets : David B. Shoenfeld, senior vice president, mailing services, USPS
- IPC Direct Marketing Intelligence : Angela Cox, manager, market research, IPC