The IPC Statistical Database is an in-depth collection of financial and operational information from IPC members, key postal operators, integrators and logistics providers from Africa, Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe. The database contains information from 2001 on each operator enabling IPC member executives to access and compare information on:
- Consolidated revenue, costs, profitability, assets and liabilities, cash flow and key accounting ratios, including business unit and geographical segmentation
- Mail and parcel volumes, including domestic and international mail and parcels and express
- Domestic and international consumer rates for letters, packets and parcels
- Key metrics on human resources, retail network, customer satisfaction, quality performance and CO2 emissions
- Country-specific economic and market variables including macroeconomic, demographic and international trade data as well as coverage of the financial, logistics, digital and advertising markets
All sections and information can be combined and tailored to user needs, for customised graphs and charts, and can be displayed in the required currency or purchasing power parity (PPP)-adjusted as needed.
The IPC Statistical Database is a member-only service and is updated in line with the publishing of operators' annual reports. Click here to access the member-only Statistical Database