IPC Best Practice Seminar on The Future Workforce, 1-2 April 2009
Participants at this Seminar realized that they shared many of their labour issues. The question of labour flexibility was examined from the point of view of the different stakeholder groups. Customers want more service flexibility, almost a 24/7 service operation with a range of delivery and operational flexibility.
Employees want flexible work hours, work locations close to affordable housing, and development opportunities. The postal company wants to be able to better match resources to work, less civil service conditions and attitudes, and more flexibility from employees to do a wider range of tasks. Optimising these conditions is the ultimate goal.
- Contact List
- Delegate Feedback
- Presentation Deck - The Future Workforce : IPC, Elmar Toime, Adrian King
- Information Share : Edgar Müller, head of career and development center, Österreichische Post
- Information Share : Peter Wortmann, vice president labour relations europe, Deutsche Post World Net
- Information Share : Arnold Rinzema, director human resource and organisation, TNT Post
- Information Share : Hans Erik Nielsen, deputy executive HR, Post Danmark
- Information Share : Erika Kiss, chief human resources officer, Magyar Posta
- Information Share : Fride Hærem, konsernstab HR, Norway Post
- Information Share : Anders Rosell, director leadership development, Posten AB
- The Workforce and the Dutch Postal Market : Toon van Dun, union BVPP vice-chairman, bond van personeel-PTT Nederland
- Citipost Workforce in the UK : Robert Bradford, managing director, Citipost Ltd