How does it work?
The IPC Annual Conference follows a two-day format. On the first day, the IPC Board Meeting and the Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting (AGM) take place, followed by the Annual Conference on the second day, where external guest speakers can debate on topics surrounding the postal industry.
IPC Annual Conference themes range from e-commerce, sustainability and SMEs, to direct mail and data marketing. Content is also derived from IPC’s own research. The conference theme is agreed upon by the IPC Board, two years in advance.
Attendance at this high-level conference is by invitation only, and can only be attended by postal CEOs accompanied by one or two senior executives. The Annual Conference features high-level speakersfrom the academic world, industry leaders, e-retailers and posts.
- Unique networking and meeting platform for CEOs and senior executives
- Opportunity to share best practice and discuss strategic issues
- Access to latest industry trends and experts
Facts & figures
- About 25 chief executives of the leading posts to participate
- More than 70 senior executives from over 25 posts from America, Asia Pacific and Europe
- Keynote speakers from leading global players (previous conferences have included CEOs and senior executives from Amazon, Alibaba Group, eBay, Lalamove, Tmall, Rakuten, Temando, Magento and Endicia)
- 2018: Disruptive Postal Business Models - Vancouver, Canada
- 2017: Optimising the postal network for e-commerce - Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 2016: Postal innovation for SMEs - Brussels, Belgium
- 2015: Data-driven marketing and e-commerce - Sevilla, Spain
- 2014: E-commerce: the new normal - Luzern, Switzerland
- 2013: Building a new compelling position for posts - Oslo, Norway
- 2012: The consumer in 2020 - Shanghai, People’s Republic of China
- 2011: Digital business: opportunities to create value - Rome, Italy
- 2010: Shop@home - San Francisco, United States of America
To find out more about the IPC Annual Conference contact email@example.com.