KPG Posts, through their collaboration, seek to promote customer choice and improve service options for postal express and package services particularly by raising service performance of their package services, addressing current and future needs of customers, and leveraging collective action and joint capabilities to expand business. IPC acts as a system and service provider by offering KPG Posts quality of service monitoring, data quality monitoring, customer service and more. The KPG Group offers an end-to-end service with full tracking.
IPC’s service to KPG
- IPC provides performance reports for KPG Standard (i.e. EMS) and the KPG Parcel network (Hybrid e-commerce). Performance reports are used for operational improvement and performance enhancement. As of this year, with the closure of two Migration Projects, all KPG performance and claims and liability reports will be available in the new generation system, BI (Business Intelligence) Tool.
- System performance and progress of outstanding tasks are monitored on a daily basis and discussed in weekly and monthly review meetings via conference call.
- KPG relies on IPC’s Global Customer Service System to enhance communication between customer service centres and ensure a fast reply to enquiries about the status of international tracked items. IPC provides system support and runs several reports, including a quality calibration process for KPG Standard and Parcel services.
- KPG is also using the Common Return Platform, allowing for an easy-to-use cross-border returns system between members of the Kahala Post Group.
- As from September 2017, KPG members can also access the IPC ITMATT DQM (Data Quality Monitoring) tool. To ensure standardisation and consistency, KPG members are also part of the ITMATT report and validation group chaired by IPC.
Benefits of IPC's services
- Ongoing service performance monitoring and data analysis
- Access to data quality monitoring and analysis tools
- Easy extension of reports through flexible and scalable systems
- Access to user-friendly cross-border return solution
- Enhanced resolution of cross-border customer queries through the IPC Global Customer Service System.