IPC’s service to KPG
IPC provides performance reports for KPG Standard (i.e. EMS) and has developed reports for the new KPG Parcel network. Performance reports are used for operational improvement and performance enhancement.
- System performance and progress of outstanding tasks are monitored on a daily basis and discussed in weekly and monthly review meetings by conference call.
- KPG relies on IPC Global Customer Service System to enhance communication between customer service call centres and ensure a fast reply to enquiries about the status of international tracked items. IPC provides system support and runs several reports, including a quality calibration process for KPG Standard and Parcel services.
- KPG is also using the IPC Common Return Platform, allowing for an easy-to-use cross-border returns system between members of the Kahala Post Group.
- As from September 2017, KPG has access to the IPC ITMATT DQM (Data Quality Monitoring) tool, to ensure standardisation and consistency. KPG members are also apart of the ITMATT report and validation group chaired by IPC.
Benefits of IPC services
- Ongoing service performance monitoring and data analysis
- Access to data quality monitoring and analysis tools
- Easy extension of reports through flexible and scalable systems
- Access to user-friendly cross-border return solution
- Enhanced resolution of cross-border customer queries through IPC Global Customer Service System
To find out more about KPG or how to join, contact email@example.com.