How does it work?
As e-commerce continues to grow, in proportion to total retail, the IPC Market Insights team provides analysis on global trends and how these will effect the postal industry. This includes primary and secondary research to understand the requirements of leading global e-retailers, and secondary research to understand developments by market and by region. The effect of technology and innovation on e-commerce, and how these will affect postal operators are also researched and analysed. The IPC Market Insights team provides in-depth and relevant research to inform postal operators on how to sustain their business in the face of mail volume decline, competition and disruption. The aim is to stimulate postal transformation through market research and strategic analysis.
- A regularly updated online library of e-commerce reports, based on data from multiple sources and a platform to share e-commerce and delivery-related reports
- Bespoke e-retailer intelligence reports researched by IPC on leading global e-retailers including Alibaba, Amazon, eBay and Wish, highlighting innovation, delivery trends and opportunities and threats for posts
- Analysis of delivery times advertised by rival courier companies, based on desk research
- Opportunities for postal e-commerce by market sector
- Comparisons of delivery service offerings by market
- Estimations of e-commerce trade flows between all major markets
- Market requirement for delivery speed
- Market requirements for parcel tracking
- Implications of technology in reducing the barriers to entry for crowd-sourced delivery
- Automation of the delivery and logistics market
- Key e-commerce learnings from Asia with a focus on China and Korea
- Access to analysis based on IPC subscriptions, to data from leading providers of global e-commerce market intelligence
- Access to up-to-date research and studies from around the world on e-commerce delivery
- A library of resources, including e-commerce reports and research, and e-retailer intelligence reports
To find out more about the IPC E-commerce Market Insights, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.