The IPC Global Monitor reports are prepared for member CEOs and executives and their key strategic planners, economists and analysts, allowing members to assess performance in their home market against an overall industry average. Leveraging IPC’s unique position as a trusted and independent source of market intelligence, the IPC Global Monitor helps members make more informed decisions and save valuable resources.
The IPC Global Monitor is comprised of two types of reports:
- Monitors volume and revenue trends across key postal products
- Covers transactional, marketing and international mail, periodicals and parcels
- Includes key megatrends affecting product demand and business segment results
- Published quarterly
- Monitors key performance indicators for human resources
- Covers FTEs, age profile, sick leave and accident frequency, severity and causes
- Includes analysis across both the consolidated group and business unit levels
- Published biannually
The IPC Global Monitor is a member-only service available as a secure download through STORM.
Contact IPC Market Intelligence at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to access the IPC Global Monitor.